Backlight navigation. Feedback from residents of Taryan Towers confirmed the successful implementation of the main idea of the ZIKZAK team:
- light guide lines under the baseboards and on the floating ceiling;
- soft undertones of the backlighting of apartment numbers, door handles, elevator buttons;
- live rhythm of ceiling lamps with diffused and directional lighting;
- scenario smart-lighting, self-adjusting for daily lighting;
- volumetric phantom images are projected onto walls and surfaces.
Furniture biodesign. In the reception area and lobby, the counter, upholstered furniture and coffee tables ideally complement the shades of the walls that change in natural light and the decorative columns that hide engineering communications.
As in nature, there are no rigid forms here – soft curves of boulder sofas, floating drops ceiling, reception desk illuminated from below.
Color palette. Natural shades of fog, granite rocks, metal awaken ancient instincts – here it is safe, secure, comfortable, cozy. The entire innovative interior is created using premium building materials that will last for many years.