Modern space motivating PrivatBank staff to work effectively
Transformation of the office-corridor system into open space with preservation of private zones. Precisely calculated logistics of transit zones, ergonomics of workplaces and negotiation.
Transformation of space
- changed the format of the room from standard offices to an open workspace;
- kept the operating access points to the room;
- used natural lighting around the perimeter of the building;
- acoustic solution in open space were ceiling panels made of pressed wood fibers in horizontal and vertical design.
- load-bearing columns were used to create open space;
- open office space was visually divided by shelves with plants, color and lighting systems;
- calculated ergonomics of each
- used a Flotex dirt-repellent carpet with a gradient of dark gray in transit areas, green in work areas, yellow in conference rooms and offices.
- Developed a unique pattern based on the PrivatBank logo:
- meeting rooms are separated from the transit zone by glass partitions with the author’s pattern in a transparent white range – from matte to transparent;
- in the kitchen the pattern is inverted – from matte edges to the transparent center.
- Color range, from calm green to anthracite with a predominance of white and light gray shades.
- Together with SSB Light, we have developed lighting elements that flow in a continuous structure throughout the office space.
- The ZIKZAK team together with the First Flower Company have developed a plan for landscaping the office to maintain a favorable microclimate.
We saved one of the doors at the request of the building owner. The door is disguised between the bathroom cubicle and the load-bearing wall with a false cabinet. The employees of the department now have their own Narnia.