A family of lawyers with two children and elderly parents approached us with a thoughtful idea of the House. Location – 65 acres in a closed cottage village near the Dnieper Bay. The task is a spacious, energy-efficient house, modern, designed in the same architectural style, with a large terrace and a courtyard.
During the approvals, an outline appeared in the style of Frank Wright’s philosophy, which is close to us and the customers:
– unity with nature, a lot of air and light, soaring roofs, overflow of living space into the natural environment;
– the main house with an area of more than 1000 m² on three levels: underground, communal, private;
– flat partially exploited roof;
– open living space, living room with a second light and kitchen-dining room;
– lounge area on a spacious terrace surrounded by pine trees, overlooking the landscape solutions of the forest part of the site with aquazones;
– an isolated private block with the owner’s and children’s bedrooms, each with a personal dressing room and a bathroom;
– guest block for 3 bedrooms with bathrooms and storage systems;
– activity and relaxation space: SPA, indoor pool 4x15m², gym, home theater;
– wine cellar in the house;
– utility house with a security unit and premises for staff;
– auxiliary outbuildings;
– generator uninterruptible power supply.
ZIKZAK transformed the idea into an eco-concept of a comfortable space for family communication and relaxation. The two visible floors of the residential building are minimally elevated above ground level and fit into the existing landscape.
Geo-prospecting, calculation of load-bearing structures and all elements of the building were carried out. BIM modeling took into account all the nuances: soil features, the location of age-old trees, protection of a private territory from the views of neighbors. Part of the pines, after complex calculations, are included in the architecture of the building.
The main building is made in natural shades of sandstone with decorative finishing with porcelain stoneware, natural stone, metal, thermal board. The total area of glazing is 1230 m², most of the premises are with panoramic views of the pine trees and decorative ponds. The color scheme and natural finishing materials fit perfectly into the natural environment: the lodge is washed out among the trunks and greenery of the pine forest.
There is an elegant parade group with two access routes to the main building. The placement of garages and the security building does not violate the privacy of the owners. The relaxation space with walking paths, a terrace, a swimming pool and two-level panoramic glazing is oriented to the south-west: the rooms are illuminated by soft sunlight.
The frame-monolithic structure on a strip foundation in combination with brick load-bearing structures ensured reliability, energy efficiency of class A + and flexible layout of the main building.
The external dynamic appearance of the facade with energy-saving stained-glass windows, cantilever extensions of the second tier and roof slabs looks weightless. The lightness of the building is supported by the absence of internal columns and pylons of an open space for family communication and reception, merged with wildlife.