In a class A + business center, design a comfortable office for 49 employees of a large IT company. No stress, a combination of classrooms, meeting rooms and open space. Kitchen as a point of informal communication.
Rainforest merges with futuristic graphics of light, glass and metal. A harmonious space based on the principle of synergy produces new ideas.
The ZIKZAK team combined the design features of the premises with the comfort and coziness of an eco-office:
- the radial space along the natural light of the panoramic glazing of the building is divided into offices for employees and management;
- internal volume divided into functional closed spaces of meeting rooms, communication center and community bar + open reception areas, lobby, lounge areas;
- calculated ergonomics of each workplace, communications, protection of confidential data.
- natural shades of the tropics: black, gray, brown and coral set off by living plants;
- bionic design of interiors and furniture with streamlined shapes;
- vertical lines of wall decoration, narrow open shelves of cabinets, frames of meeting rooms in combination with plants form the feeling of a living forest;
- sofas and ottomans in the lobby and lounge areas resemble boulders and corals.
- clear lines of lighting in offices, corridors and meeting rooms sets the working rhythm;
- suspended acoustic panels muffle the sound;
- floating elements of structures and plumbers create a feeling of zero gravity;
- employees and visitors are constantly surrounded by living plants: vines hang from the ceiling, workplaces are covered with lush vegetation, trees cover the lounge area, mini-rockeries in the slots of the conference tables.
The status of the company is emphasized by eco-friendly materials of the highest quality:
- wood, textiles, natural and artificial stone;
- seamless sinks and countertops;
- curved glass walls with toning;
- designer lamps;
- author’s design of furniture, containers for plants and interior items.
BIOPHILIC DESIGN OF BUSINESS SPACE
The team managed to integrate 49 employees and office equipment into the natural and business environment.