The owner decided to combine two separate apartments into one apartment with an office and a bedroom. The task is maximum comfort in modern classics.
RESTRICTED PASSION FOR VIP-APARTMENTS
A single space smoothly flows from the public area into the private one. The counterclockwise movement vector from the entrance to the bedroom meditatively slows down, calms, adjusts to relaxation.
The ZIKZAK team completed all planning and design solutions:
- transformation, zoning and ergonomics of space;
- design of water supply, ventilation, heating, electrical and noise insulation systems;
- color palette and general style of the interior;
- specification of furniture items, filling wardrobes, bathrooms and kitchens;
- comfortable little things like a folding box for linen and hidden shelves.
The zoning of the space involves walls, transparent partitions and furnishings:
- living space stretched along panoramic natural lighting; bathrooms, dressing rooms and laundry are located on the side of the entrance wall;
- the entrance group includes an entrance hall, dressing room, guest bathroom;
- the studio is visually divided by a sofa into a relaxation area and a kitchen-dining room;
- in the relaxation zone, a biofireplace is separated from the home theater by a ledge made of natural stone;
- in the kitchen – a line of built-in household appliances and storage systems;
- the dining area is distinguished by a massive island with a wine refrigerator and a table on 6 persons;
- the heart of the apartment – the owner’s office, separating the public and private areas;
- private block: a bedroom separated by a glass partition from the dressing room, from which the owner goes to the area with a sink and a rain shower.
The color palette is soothingly natural:
- shades of stone – black marble with golden veins of the kitchen island and coffee table tops, green overflows of bio fireplace marble, Moiré Carrara marble for bathrooms;
- wall panels and built-in storage systems in Wellington oak echo with shades of marble veins;
- vertical lines of walls and furniture visually raise the ceiling;
- dark interior elements stand out against the background of light parquet and floating suspended ceilings with linear lighting ;
- textiles in an unbleached shade and dark greenery combine the interior into a comfortable eco-space.
The project took into account the supporting structures and entry points of water supply and sewerage systems.
For a long time we were looking for spectacular models of lamps and the shade of brass inserts.