The owner decided to combine two separate apartments into one apartment with a study and a bedroom. The goal is maximum comfort in modern classics.
A single space smoothly flows from the public area to the private one. The counterclockwise movement vector from the entrance to the bedroom meditatively slows down, calms, adjusts to relaxation.
The ZIKZAK team has completed all planning and design solutions:
- transformation, zoning and ergonomics of space;
- design of water supply, ventilation, heating, electrical and noise insulation systems;
- color palette and general style of the interior;
- specification of furnishings, filling wardrobes, bathrooms and kitchens;
- comfortable little things like a folding box for linen and hidden shelves.
The zoning of the space involves walls, transparent partitions and furniture:
- living space stretched along panoramic natural lighting; bathrooms, dressing rooms and laundry are located on the side of the entrance wall;
- the entrance group includes an entrance hall, a dressing room, a guest bathroom;
- the studio is visually divided by a sofa into a relaxation area and a kitchen-dining room;
- in the relaxation zone, the biofireplace is separated from the home by a ledge made of natural stone cinema;
- in the kitchen - a line of built-in household appliances and storage systems;
- the dining area is distinguished by a massive island with a wine refrigerator and a table for 6 people;
- the heart of the apartment is the owner's office, separating the public and private areas;
- private block: bedroom, separated by a glass partition from the dressing room, from which the owner goes to the area with a sink and a rain shower.
The color palette is soothingly natural:
- shades of stone - black marble with gold veins of the kitchen island and coffee table tops, green overflows of marble from biofireplaces, moire Carrara marble in bathrooms;
- Wellington oak wall panels and recessed storage systems echo the veining of marble;
- vertical lines of wall and furniture decoration visually raise the ceiling;
- dark interior elements stand out against the background of light parquet and floating suspended ceilings with linear lighting;
- textiles in a shade of unbleached linen and dark greenery combine the interior into a comfortable eco-space.
The project takes into account the supporting structures and entry points for water supply and sewerage systems.
It took a long time to select spectacular models of lamps and the shade of brass inserts.